Chomp & Chat
It’s good to talk, and it’s good to eat at the same time: that is the premise for Chomp&Chat.
Each week a meal and each week a topic that relates (or hopes to!) our faith to the world around us.
The topics are “Our Christian response to…
- Week 1: …the environment
- Week 2: …respecting other faiths
- Week 3: …military intervention
- Week 4: …when earthly life begins and ends
- Week 5: …being counter-cultural
- Week 6: …food poverty in the UK
Capturing the conversations is a challenge. However, the Lenten Blog each Wednesday will feature a few hundred words reflection from the theme of the week before, delivered as a homily to our 9.30am Holy Communion. If you want to come along to the chomp&chat, please sign up on the form at the back of church. Spaces are limited, so book early!